How to get? How to compile?¶
- Check your Linux installation for a working installation of cmake and make
- Pull the project from the git repository https://github.com/mkuehbach/SCORE
- Check your compiler. Both the Intel compiler (v14.0 tested) and the GNU compiler (v4.8.3 tested) can be utilized.
- Make sure there is a folder with a src, a build folder, and the CMakeLists.txt file.
- Make sure that the source code files are in src while a SCORE.*.uds parameter file is in build.
- Open a console and type cd build
- Only once when setting up a new computer cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release .. (up to O2 optimization tested)
- Compile the program with make
- Find happily the binary in the build folder